Saturday, May 9, 2009

Due to inexact measurements, I'm not 100% sure what my calorie intake has been for the past two days, but I feel like I can safely say it's been within 100 calories of my goal, so I'm comfortable with that. (Plus, counting too much makes me a crazypants.) Also, I had a big salad Friday night for dinner, and tonight (I still consider it Saturday at 12:45) I had a giant helping of black eyed peas, which are vegetables, green or not.
I have successfully completed 30 Day Shred every day since Tuesday, though, and all on Level 3 with minimal modifications (less every time!) I'm especially proud because the last two days I haven't even popped in the DVD until after midnight, and I feel like it takes a lot to commit to that. WOO!

Tomorrow, Hundred Push Up Challenge begins, and Fruit-A-Day week begins! Yowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment