Friday, May 15, 2009

MIA no more

Ack! I haven't updated in forever!

Tuesday: Made calories and did 30 Day Shred. Was day off from Hundred Push Up Challenge.

Wednesday: Made calories easy, did 500 Calorie Burn by The Firm. It was weird and impossible to keep up with if you are not a trained dancer (or well versed in The Firm, maybe, I don't know). It was harder to figure out what was going on than to actually work out. The jury is still out on this.

Thursday: Probably did not make calories. I went to the World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, and ate free deliciousness. I had a lemonade, a coke, four ribs, two catfish fillets (small), two hush puppies, some beans, and a good chunk of a funnel cake. I walked for roughly an hour, and my feet hurt, so I bailed on 30 Day Shred when I got home. I am pretending that working out for an hour on Wednesday makes up for that? Just this one time.

Friday: I forgot to eat breakfast, but accepted a Nutri-grain bar at work. It was 130 calories, and I have a 400 calorie lunch planned. (Yummy chili!) That leaves a significant portion for dinner on the way home tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment