Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Moving Forward

Day 1, yesterday, I ate curry chicken for lunch (mystery amount of calories), but it was takeout, so there was too much, and I only ate half at lunch and then finished it for dinner. I drank water all day, and I resisted eating the chili cheese fries and sliders my fiance offered me (also his Dr. Pepper). When I got home from martial arts, I wanted a snack pretty badly (my brownies were calling to me), but I resisted and did 30 Day Shred instead. I did it on level 3, but I haven't actually worked my way up, so I did some (but not all!) of the modifications. I was still nice and sweaty by the end, so I feel like it was a success. I like to mix it up so that I don't know exactly what's coming next on workouts. I didn't run this morning (it's pretty soggy at my house), but I'm going to try to take the doggle for a joggle around the tennis courts this afternoon. So far today, I have eaten two pop tarts (total 420 calories) and I'm going to have vegetable soup for lunch (200 calories) and then I'm making brinner (breakfast for dinner), so I'll have to go easy on the jam and bacon, but I don't know where I'll work in a vegetable... unless the vegetables in soup count? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment