Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yesterday, I skimped on calories so hard (breakfast: plain white-wheat toast, lunch: healthy choice soup) that I was allowed snack cakes (100 calorie packs of Oreo Snack Cakes are so yummy!) and milk after my workout. AND PUDDING. (It's 60 calorie pudding, so it's not amazing, but I'll be honest, I was happy to have any pudding.) I even ate at McDonald's yesterday evening (chicken nuggets and partial fries with ketchup)! Then I went home, and despite wanting to do anything but, I did 30 Day Shred. Level 2 is currently my favorite, I think.
Today, I had cereal for breakfast (rice krispies, whole milk). I had an orange (mediocre, though, Kroger was better, this Wal-Mart one leaves my mouth dry) as a snack, and I'm going to have soup again (condensed, I know, too salty) for lunch, because I'm trying to get rid of everything in my pantry before I move at the end of the month. I'll eat out for dinner again, because I'm teaching martial arts (which despite everything Chris says, is NOT a workout, it's just me telling other people to work out) in Arkansas and it's a long drive. If I can keep the calories there to a minimum, I could maybe even have another snack tonight! But I'm not pushing it. If I snack, I snack. I WILL however definitely work out.
What's missing? Extra work-outs and new food goals. Hmm... well, I can try to start Hundred Push Up Challenge again this week (if I could only remember), but my little doggie is out of town, so my running motivation is at 0. Food goals... this week I was going to give up sweets, but I'm really into these snack cakes, so that'll have to be later. Well, I'll get back to you, but I'm open to suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment