Friday, May 8, 2009

Yesterday I stuck to the diet and I still got to have a brownie and some milk! I feel awesome about that.

So, running definitely hasn't happened all week. I'm trying to decide when the best time is to set aside from this. I hate waking up early, which makes before work difficult (I'm always late), but after work I am hungry and I just want to cook dinner. Then after dinner, I'm really full, and then somehow it is mysteriously like 10pm. I don't want to run at 10pm, it creeps me out that I'm going to get attacked by zombies or something. I don't really want to run after dark. Plus, when you're all sweaty mosquitoes like seek you out from five miles away. I also haven't started push ups. I think maybe I feel like it's too many things to start at once, so I'm going to wait until Sunday to start push ups, and then maybe after one more week of 30 Day Shred, I'll have the energy to start running. This is my theory, and I'm sticking to it. Maybe I'll even believe by the time next Sunday comes.

I definitely still did 30 Day Shred last night (even dragged Chris in with me), but it's keeping me up really late at night. I need to figure out a way to do it earlier, because apparently working out past 9:30 makes me stay up until 12:30. Not good when I need to wake up at 6:30!

So far today I've had one pop tart (210 calories) and I'm trying to decide what to do for lunch. We may be going somewhere for dinner? We're going to see Star Trek tonight. It could be a good test of willpower! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment