Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yesterday: 90 calories Kellogg's breakfast bar. Apple slices. Campbell's chicken noodle soup. 100 calorie Oreo snack cakes. Chicken sandwich and Spongebob Mac N Cheese. I didn't want to at all, but I worked out really late and I like the workout, so I feel good about that.
My new favorite workout is Jillian Michaels Cardio Kickboxing. It's on Netflix Instant Queue, which means I can watch it (via Xbox 360) over and over again in my living room without having to have the DVD. Also, it's all cardio, which I kind of prefer, but it also has some fun kicks and punches which I can spice up with my real martial arts kicks and punches! Plus, in this one I hate Jillian way less. She works out with you the whole time, so she actually gets tired, and I like that. She's human. Oh, plus I made the fiancé do some leg throws with me afterwards. Nice ab work.
Today: 90 calories Kellogg's breakfast bar. Orange. Chicken sandwich. Pudding. Maybe making chicken curry for dinner? Lots of veggies, jasmine rice, some chicken. I'll do small portions. :)
Tomorrow: heading to New Orleans. We'll arrive late, but I'll try to at least pop in a ten minute workout or something so that I can stay in the habit. Maybe I'll go a full 30, who knows. Maybe I'll just make Chris do 30 minutes of leg throws and kicks with me or something. We can work on some martial arts drills! I'll have to work hard and guesstimate most of my calories this weekend, so if anyone has tips, please let me know!!! (I've edited my settings so that anonymous users can comment if you like, you don't have to "sign in".)

No comments:

Post a Comment